SOUTH AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER SOLAR & ELECTRICAL SERVICE PROVIDER
Go4Solar Maintenance Services
It is recommended that all Solar Systems be inspected annually. We also highly recommend having your solar panels cleaned. We regularly hear from owners who don’t have solar monitoring, tell us they only found out that their solar system had stopped working after receiving a nasty surprise on their electricity account, costing them 100’s of extra dollars.
Our all-encompassing Solar Maintenance Services will give you peace of mind, knowing that your system is working at its optimum efficiency, providing you the best possible energy savings that your system can provide.
Go4solar provide the following comprehensive maintenance services:
Fault Finding and Component Replacement Service
We offer a full fault-finding service to resolve any issues you may be having with your Solar System. In the event that new componentry is needed, we can provide a quote and efficiently complete any work required.
With the backup of a large network of suppliers we can provide the products needed to get your system back to performing at its best.
Solar System Audit and Panel Clean Service
Our System Audit and Panel Cleaning Service includes the below checks to make sure your Solar is operating at the top of its game, all year round.
- Check for any defects to the panels including fractures, snail trails, browning, moisture penetration and corrosion.
- Check for the build-up of leaves and other matter, such as bird or rodent nests under panels.
- Check and tighten any loose bolts on the panel mounting system.
- Check DC isolators for signs of arcing and water ingress.
- Check AC and DC wiring for corrosion or rodent damage.
- Check all isolator enclosures.
- Check the condition of the inverter.
- Carry out a full electrical test of each string of panels.
- Check relative circuit breakers, safety switches (RCD’s), solar isolation switch, earth fault protection and external enclosures.
- Check all AC and DC wiring and ensure all wiring connections are secure.
- Measure all electrical characteristics, operating voltages, and currents.
- Check labelling and replace where necessary.
Battery System Check: (if applicable)
- Battery connections are tight.
- Charge and discharge settings.
- Usage report and any recommendations to improve your usage of the battery.
Solar Panel Cleaning:
- Cleaning will be completed with a wash of each individual panel.
Audit Results and System Report:
- Any issues found will be discussed with the client at the time of inspection.
- A written system report can be provided on request.
We carry out regular online checks to bring to our attention any system not reporting after a 24-hour period.
Should you not have an existing monitored system, we can supply and install one that shows your daily solar production, your daily power usage and where applicable your battery usage.
This unit connects via a 3G network, providing data to our monitoring hub. The current installed price for the monitoring device is *$420 incl GST plus an annual fee *$75.00 incl GST per year for the 3G connection. (*Prices subject to change)
Electrical and Non-Solar Services
Go4solar provide other electrical services besides solar work.
We have fully qualified Electricians who can perform any number of electrical tasks in a residential, commercial, or industrial space including:
- Residential and Commercial First Fix Wiring
- Residential and Commercial Electrical Extensions / Upgrades
- Switch Board Replacement / Upgrades
- Three Phase Wiring Systems.
- Hard Wired Appliance / Machinery Installations
- Lighting Installations
- Security Monitoring Installations
- Commercial Power installations
As each installation is unique in size and equipment, we would quote on your individual requirements.
If you would like to arrange for a comprehensive quote for any of the above services, please get in touch with the team on 08 8326 7751.
We would be very happy to assist you.