SOUTH AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER SOLAR & ELECTRICAL SERVICE PROVIDER
Solar Advantage Programme
It is recommended that all Solar Systems be inspected annually. We also highly recommend having your solar panels cleaned. We regularly hear from owners who don’t have solar monitoring, tell us they only found out that their solar system had stopped working after receiving a nasty surprise on their electricity account, costing them 100’s of extra dollars.
Get the most out of your solar system and join our unique management programme.
The Go4solar Advantage Programme allows you to pay for an annual service and inspection of your system with a monthly payment option, avoiding paying the total cost on the day. Older systems that are reaching their warranty expiry date should definitely be on our Go4solar Advantage Programme.
This unique support programme will give you peace of mind, knowing that your system is being monitored and will be receiving an annual comprehensive inspection and clean.
The package comprises of all the following:
We carry out regular online checks to bring to our attention any system not reporting after a 24 hour period.
Should you not have an existing monitored system, we can supply and install one that shows your daily solar production, your daily power usage and where applicable your battery usage.
This unit connects via a 3G network, providing data to our monitoring hub. The current installed price for the monitoring device is $420 incl GST plus an annual fee $75.00 incl GST per year for the 3G connection.
Solar System Check: (1 x Year)
- Check for build-up of leaves and other matter, such as bird or rodent nests under panels.
- Check for any defects to the panels; fractures, browning, moisture penetration, corrosion.
- Check and tighten any loose bolts on the panel mounting system.
- Check DC isolators for signs of arcing and water ingress.
- Check AC and DC wiring for corrosion or rodent damage.
- Check all isolator enclosures.
- Check condition of the inverter
- Carry out a full electrical test of each panel or string of panels.
- Check relative Circuit Breakers, Residual Current Devices, solar isolation switch and earth fault protection to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Check all AC and DC wiring and ensure all wiring connections are tight.
- Measure all electrical characteristics, operating voltages and currents, short circuit voltages and currents.
- Check labelling and replace where necessary.
- We will provide you with a signed copy of our check list at the end of each inspection.
Battery System Check: (1 x Year)
- Battery connections are tight.
- Charge and discharge settings.
- Usage report and any recommendations to improve your usage of the battery.
Solar Panel Cleaning: (1 x Year)
- Cleaning will be completed by washing, drying and polishing each panel
- At an extra cost we can do this service more frequently if requested.
As each installation is unique in size and equipment, we would quote on your individual system regarding total cost and monthly breakdown payments.
If you would like to arrange for a comprehensive quote to be a part of the Go4Solar Advantage Programme, please let us know by filling out the “Get in Touch” form below.
We would be glad to assist you.